Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Wow, when I started this thread I just thought it was cool that a major magazine would dedicate so much ink to a small (quantity) motorcycle brand.

Now the thread reminds me of that insurance commercial on TV where the ball of crap starts rolling down a hill and grows and grows. :eek:

check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYHK4xeyA-E

·
Super Moderator
26,040 Posts
Welcome to Ducati.MS! Take a look through some past multi page threads...you'll see the same names in the thick of it. Isn't it ironic? Doncha think?

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Chuckracer said:
Welcome to Ducati.MS! Take a look through some past multi page threads...you'll see the same names in the thick of it. Isn't it ironic? Doncha think?
Oh, sure drag Alanis into it. :)

bruce19

(Oops. Forgot I'm not supposed to sign my name.)

·
Registered
269 Posts
bruce19 said:
(Oops. Forgot I'm not supposed to sign my name.)
I didn't say you weren't supposed to, I simply asked why you felt the need to. Just seems kind of dumb, especially considering that it amounts to having your name there three times with every post.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Man you guys are passionate about your Ducatis...

I'll finally get to see the 1098 tomorrow at the IMS in Santa Clara - I have a feeling I'll love it. Regardless of (because of?) the controversy it seems to stir up (mostly here), the 1098 will be a great success. I believe the previous reliability and maintenance issues (cost/frequency) will scare many prospective, first-time Ducati buyers away. So I don't expect to see the new Superbike taking over as the new Stunter King of the Hill. That will always belong to King Gixxer.

The 'Motorcyclist' issue though really gets one's heart jumping - mine included!

·
Senior Moment
1,474 Posts
RickTv60 said:
Man you guys are passionate about your Ducatis...

I'll finally get to see the 1098 tomorrow at the IMS in Santa Clara - I have a feeling I'll love it. Regardless of (because of?) the controversy it seems to stir up (mostly here), the 1098 will be a great success. I believe the previous reliability and maintenance issues (cost/frequency) will scare many prospective, first-time Ducati buyers away. So I don't expect to see the new Superbike taking over as the new Stunter King of the Hill. That will always belong to King Gixxer.

The 'Motorcyclist' issue though really gets one's heart jumping - mine included!
Dude...it's in San Mateo - not Santa Clara.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts