Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if this is the right section for this, if not I apologize. I have been working of on a little motorcycle inspired art. I know that it isn't a Ducati, that is next in line, but I just finished this pencil drawing and wanted to know if there was any interest in it. I am in the process of getting some high quality posters printed from the image. Hope that you all enjoy!

cheers:D

·
Registered
271 Posts
beautiful! Two thumbs up.

If I had enough money to buy an F4 1000, and enough to paint it custom, I'd probably give you a ring!:p

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Not only nice pencil work but inspired graphic design. Nice to see art work outside of the most recent Transformers movie.

Well done.

·
Registered
339 Posts
That is a very nice drawing. I personally don't have much patience for pencil and paper, but I have a respect for those who do. Is it pure freehand from a source image or some tracing involved?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it is a free hand drawing using several photos that I combined to get the composition. No tracing what so ever. Just a pencil and a BIG eraser.:D

·
Registered
339 Posts
it is a free hand drawing using several photos that I combined to get the composition. No tracing what so ever. Just a pencil and a BIG eraser.:D
Very nice.

·
Registered
224 Posts
WOW ! ! ! :yeah::yeah: Very impressive. DDAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN! I would loce to have a print of this. I wou.d hang it up in the living room. Varyt nice.

·
Registered
268 Posts
YES! - totally amazing work! Well done! :yeah:

PLEASE make the Ducati drawing you will be doing next of a 916/996/998 series bike. No matter which model of Ducati you draw I'm sure it will look amazing!

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Very nice, I used to do get big sheets of paper and do drawings like that when I was in high school back in '94-'97 and I was doing Ducs, Gixxers, etc. My mom and teacher thought they were great but wished I would do something other than just "those damn motorcycles!" I think I still have them somewhere...did a few in color too. I would spend all night after school working on them on a little coffee table in the basement. Brings back memories...:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YES! - totally amazing work! Well done! :yeah:

PLEASE make the Ducati drawing you will be doing next of a 916/996/998 series bike. No matter which model of Ducati you draw I'm sure it will look amazing!
Already have one started of a 916. Looks like I will be finishing that one.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts