Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Andrea Dovizioso seems ready to help the team reach the 3rd or 2nd place in MotoGP 2020. Best wishes! It's his last race riding a Desmosedici!?!? 馃槷 I think it's a good opportunity for sth better. Farewell to Danilo Petrucci and I thank him for his last year services. I wish we hit the winning pedestal this weekend.

Registered
Last race for both of them. All Change at the factory Ducati team and as usual, nobody is going out the door gazing back fondly.
LOL, the Ducati Corse management style leaves a lot to be desired....

Tardozzi has always been a salty arsohole, he and Corser never got along. And you're right, I can't really recall anyone leaving the Gp team happily. Can't imagine Jack Miller taking his crap for long....

Registered
'02 ST4S
I think his leathers were a little wet after that scramble...sometimes you make your own luck.

Just Visiting Your Planet
That is a fun track to watch. Ducati should give Jack a big bonus for giving them the Constructor's Championship.

Registered
Wonder if Miller will hide in his basement and claim the race was rigged lol.
Good boy Jack for not binning it and consequently Ducati getting constructors championship! How about that Yamaha engine going almost double the miles, pretty impressive, despite the fact the factory bikes were way back.

Registered
Kudos to Jack!
Dream race for Oliveira. I guess he had homefield advantage. Just as the great 69 when Motogp returned to Laguna Seca.
Yeah, that was spectacular. I was there and saw that race. Two Americans on the podium (Hayden and Edwards), and Rossi 3rd.

PhilB

Reactions: egomexico

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Last race for both of them. All Change at the factory Ducati team and as usual, nobody is going out the door gazing back fondly.
That's very sad to say, but I totally agree with you. I can't say that they had a successful year, as far as we can talk about the part of relationships. I am not complaining for this year's performance, but, anyway, let's hope that the new year will be better and more successful for Ducati.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Oh my God! I was watching the race live with some friends I invited to join me. There was a noise in the house (it makes sense, if you imagine that there were about 10 MotoGP lovers in the same room watching the race) and the moment of the fall everything stopped. We all stayed quiet as we were watching such a scary and unprecedented crash of Canet. None of us have seen anything like that before. His reaction was brilliant. Thank God he is fine.

Registered

What would make you say that?

And i thought his comments after the race, thanking Pramac for the opportunity and how they have helped him were gracious and kind. Good on him, I expect him to keep improving on the factory bike next year, wins are surely on the cards......

Registered
Jack was great, but what about Remy in the MOTO 2, started pole, took off to stretch out the front runners, than dropped back into be third in the group to save tyres, when time was right, worked his way back to chase down the leader, to run away to take the win. He handled the race like Jack does, another aussie on the way up. (y)

Bon Vivant

What would make you say that?

Loony, I think that was more a gab at our current political situation in the states. Of course he wouldnt do that, Jack is straight shooter who has personal integrity.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts