Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

I'm heading up to Laguna Seca for MotoGP, and I overbooked one extra room for anyone looking for a hotel for Friday and Saturday nights.

I have a two-night stay at the Best Western Monarch Resort Pacific Grove for the Fourth of July weekend in the Monterey peninsula. This reservation includes the Friday July 3rd and Saturday July 4th nights, with check-out for Sunday July 5th. The hotel room has one queen sized bed, and one roll-away cot has also been reserved.

THE REASON: I reserved and paid for the hotel myself in February, but have changed my plans and cannot stay at this particular hotel, nor can I obtain a refund. I will be staying at a different hotel with friends and family, and no longer need the room. My last minute change is your Eleventh Hour salvation for the weekend; almost all hotel rooms around Monterey has been sold out for months.

HOW TO CHECK IN: We will meet each other at the hotel Friday afternoon (time to be determined together), and I will check you in, using your credit card for incidental charges. As for payment, you can pay me cash in hand (no personal checks) when we meet at the hotel. Other payment arrangements can be made; feel free to e-mail me. I am asking for $499 OBO.

You can PM me, but better yet, e-mail me at [email protected].

Thank you for your interest.

Phil

1 - 1 of 1 Posts