Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toby Moody & Julian Ryder (the guys on Speed in USA) are by far better then the BBC guys in my book. My question is what feed are they on? When I download a torrent of the Eurosport broadcast I am not getting them. Yet I thought that they were the Eurosport commentator team. Can anyone clear this up?

These are the guys i'm talking about:

http://tiny.cc/9ZeRJ

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The GP guys are only on the web feed and US feed (in some cases). Its like $80 bux a year to purchase an online feed from MotoGP's web site with them.

Don't forget, the brits this last weekend weren't the standard guys. Jamie was at the Isle of Man and the other guy, IDK where he went...
Am I correct in that there is a BBC Team and two different Eurosport English broadcast teams? I have both the BBC and Eurosport and neither is Toby Moody & Julian Ryder .

·
Banned
11,256 Posts
Yes, there are 2 different commentating groups. One is the GP guys Ryder and Moody and the other is Withem and I can't remember the other guys name. Withem is part of the Eurosport broadcast group.

In the US there is a 3rd group that dub's over the race in some cases. I'm not sure who they are because I don't watch the Speed broadcast, but its definitely not the guys from the MotoGP broadcast and its not all the time either.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
413 Posts
Toby Moody & Julian Ryder (the guys on Speed in USA) are by far better then the BBC guys in my book. My question is what feed are they on? When I download a torrent of the Eurosport broadcast I am not getting them. Yet I thought that they were the Eurosport commentator team. Can anyone clear this up?

These are the guys i'm talking about:

http://tiny.cc/9ZeRJ
Compared to Eurosport, BBC's coverage has been awful. Who is that bimbo and why is she there? With Moody and Ryder (and Mamola) its like having some more friends sitting around. BBC has been taking a lot of heat for their coverage, wouldn't surprise me them bring in Moody and Ryder next season.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have always watched MotoGP on Eurosport with Ryder and Moody. This season I've watched mostly BBC. I've always heard how crappy they (Perry, Cox, Parrish) are compared to the Eurosport guys, but after seeing a couple of races on BBC, it's far better than I thought. I think the riders really open up to Perry, which is great to see. Parrish and Cox are also very good in the commentators booth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts