Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I'll be watching MOTO3 for sure! That Japanese kid ... "Tatsuki Suzuki" ... he's a spoiler! He rides on the Sic58 team, run by Marco Simoncelli's father. He's been a part of what's lighting the MOTO3 class on fiya this season. Ten different winners out of thirteen events! "Record breaking" as this run has been called.

:smile2:

·
Registered
919 Posts
I agree,
Moto3 is awesome. Best race of the day by far. Neither of the other two classes even comes close. Moto2 is still really good, just not quite a good as Moto3. MotoGp can be good once in a while but mostly, it's a yawn fest for me. The first few laps are a little bit crazy (sometimes) and then nothing but watching riders circulate until the last lap or so when the action kicks off again. There's more action in one lap of a Moto3 race than that. ....sean

·
Come in Spinner :)
7,459 Posts
I agree,
Moto3 is awesome. Best race of the day by far. Neither of the other two classes even comes close. Moto2 is still really good, just not quite a good as Moto3. MotoGp can be good once in a while but mostly, it's a yawn fest for me. The first few laps are a little bit crazy (sometimes) and then nothing but watching riders circulate until the last lap or so when the action kicks off again. There's more action in one lap of a Moto3 race than that. ....sean

And there you have it... MotoGp is all about tyre endurance, get some position in the first few laps, cruise till 5 laps to the end then go for it.
They either need to make tyres that will go the distance or reduce the capacity of the motors to match the performance of the tyres.
I'm sick of watching it.
Either that or make a pit stop for fresh tyres compulsory.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
And there you have it... MotoGp is all about tyre endurance, get some position in the first few laps, cruise till 5 laps to the end then go for it.
They either need to make tyres that will go the distance or reduce the capacity of the motors to match the performance of the tyres.
I'm sick of watching it.
Either that or make a pit stop for fresh tyres compulsory.
Or just make it a 6 lap trophy dash.

Who needs all them middle laps anyway?

>:)

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
What, was it storming or something? I saw mention of dampness for tomorrow but nothing today. :confused:
A motorcycle instructor I came to know had a friend that used to shout "THUNDER!" as sortof a ~cheer~ before saddling up on his bike. That person was shot to death in a very unfortunate situation, one he didn't deserve to be in. Now, every time any of us get together "THUNDER" is shouted as a sortof honor in his memory ... more or less like a team cheer. I guess I've gotten in the habit. It's a sortof "HELL YEA!! MOTORCYCLES!!" shout out. An expression of enthusiasm towards motorcycles.

I encourage anyone else to partake!

:grin2:

·
Premium Member
4,689 Posts
Fucking idiot Pit Beirer trying to explain the reasons Zarco “left” KTM. Really Pit?? Don’t like hearing the truth that the KTM is a shit bike and is a shit team? When a top three MotoGP rider and moto2 champ can’t get your piece of shit in the top five and you won’t do anything to fix it then you don’t deserve a top rider. Fuckwit.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Fucking idiot Pit Beirer trying to explain the reasons Zarco “left” KTM. Really Pit?? Don’t like hearing the truth that the KTM is a shit bike and is a shit team? When a top three MotoGP rider and moto2 champ can’t get your piece of shit in the top five and you won’t do anything to fix it then you don’t deserve a top rider. Fuckwit.
I saw that American MOTO2 rider Joe Roberts was on a KTM in Italy at the recent MGP event. Took 16th I believe. I've seen Joe race before, back when he was on a Yamaha R6 ... he's a very talented rider. I couldn't help but wonder if he were on a more competitive machine would he do better in M3?

·
Come in Spinner :)
7,459 Posts

Don't stress too much, Lorenzo will get the arse after the next couple of races and Zarco will get his bike and finish in front of the KTM's every race.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts