Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
7,733 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why are they not a CRT? :confused: Stop wasting time with batteries, and get that C1, or would it need to be a C1.1, on the track. :)
On his blog on motoczysz.com he goes over his feelings on CRT's, in short he is completely against them, and on restrictions in prototype racing. It's a good read if you have a few minutes.

He wanted to take on the giants in motogp on their own turf during the 990 era, but when funding was coming available to make it all happen, motogp changed the rule book which would have required a complete rethink of the C1-990. He lost motivation when they moved the carrot.

It's a damn shame, and at the very least I would have liked to see him compete in AMA with the 990, I'm sure he'd kick Eric Buells butt.

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
thanks for putting the spoiler in the title
Somehow, someway between now and August (when they televise it on Velocity) you would have heard:D......it's not like they will aire the race tomorrow....which IMO is ridiculous! Be nice to see the race live or delayed. Having it on TV the day after isn't going to prevent me from travelling to the IOMTT so what is the excuse?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts