Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MotoCorse, Rizoma or SpeedyMoto

I guess it´s time to put rearsets on my 999 (3 rd aniversary), so the question is what´s your choice MotoCorse or Rizoma.
I prefer the look and finishing of Motocorse but on the other hand the Rizoma seems to be more complete and best choice for the money.
Let me know your opinion only on these two choices. I guess it´s passion against reason.:think:

Attachments

·
9,757 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I prefer the SpeedyMoto look sets they seem more complete!
I´m just curious why Rizoma rearsets don´t get any preference, as they see to be very adjustable.
Thanks

·
Banned
344 Posts
For the money? Acculign!

For the bling? MotoCorse!

I want those for my bike. Problem is the wait........they don't have em just sittin around the shop. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Take a look at this new design from Gilles. Just arrived for my 1098R (haven't taken delivery yet) and they are great. Have had the Gilles adjustibles (old style) on a Hayabusa, Aprilia RSV1000R Factory, and an MV Agusta 910R Brutale. Thought they were nice, these are wicked.

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=3603

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
The MotoCorse rearsets will lift your feet about an inch and a half upwards (and also slightly forwards if memory serves me correct). So allow for that if you're considering them!

·
9,757 Posts
Take a look at this new design from Gilles. Just arrived for my 1098R (haven't taken delivery yet) and they are great. Have had the Gilles adjustibles (old style) on a Hayabusa, Aprilia RSV1000R Factory, and an MV Agusta 910R Brutale. Thought they were nice, these are wicked.

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=3603
I was looking at those and the speedymotos.

I ended up choosing the speedymotos because the levers and pegs fold.

Those Gilles sure are sweet though.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
I guess it´s time to put rearsets on my 999 (3 rd aniversary), so the question is what´s your choice MotoCorse or Rizoma.
I prefer the look and finishing of Motocorse but on the other hand the Rizoma seems to be more complete and best choice for the money.
Let me know your opinion only on these two choices. I guess it´s passion against reason.:think:
You could always take the factory sets, buy and install the 16RR toe pegs and be done. I love the way those things look. I have slingshot racing sets, all the others look so fancy and expensive...just would not want to break them.

Oh, the motocorse or acculign.

·
9,757 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
yes SpeedyMoto design in house and are made in house, here in lovely portland oregon. and i have to agree with your choice. the adjust ability and the folding aspect keep them crash worthy. from time to time i get to ride prototypes of their products and i gots to tell you the rearsets had a lot of work go into them. they are damn sexy too.

a major benefit to them folding isnt just saving your rearsets damage.. but also your tabs on the frame IF your riding a 848/1098... with no folding the pressure goes to the weak point at the peg and that is the tabs.. i have seen alot of them bent or snapped off. it happened to my teamate before the speedy rearsets were available, but being their race team here in the northwest, they designed tabs to replace the original ones which looks super great and made them much stronger and got him rear sets as soon as they were avaiable!

i think they are gonna start selling replacement tabs soon too.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I only have one doubt, MotoCorse rearsets don´t include heel guard is there any way to adapt one, for instance carbon?!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts