Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
This is super cool. I have a feeling that he will find a way to get more involved. At least one team will be running the V4R this year and maybe after Eraldo gets a feel with the junior ranks he may do a little more, which would be very cool.

·
Premium Member
5,446 Posts
Awesome!
Ferracci is is racing history for the US and it will be great to have him back. A new generation will get to talk to the man and wonder ... what did he just say? lol His accent has to be heard to understand. His experience is just what the series needs and it is great he is working to help the new riders.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Awesome!
Ferracci is is racing history for the US and it will be great to have him back. A new generation will get to talk to the man and wonder ... what did he just say? lol His accent has to be heard to understand. His experience is just what the series needs and it is great he is working to help the new riders.
Indeed, a day or two after my SP3 arrived, I was having no luck getting it running. I called FbF and asked for the service dept. "Hold, please". A guy picks it up and it's him! We had a short discussion which I would love to try and reproduce here but, there is simply no way to do it with the right effect. He's a great person, racer through and through, and should help things progress with this decades of racing and business knowledge.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like MotoAmerica will now be on a channel some people might get.

https://motoamerica.com/2019/02/motoamerica-superbikes-to-air-on-fox-sports/

I am not one of those people. :mad:

However, I will be able to watch the review show, at least.

https://motoamerica.com/2019/02/motoamerica-announces-nbc-sports-network-deal-for-2019-series/

Cable companies suck.
This is great news though for motorcycle roadracing here in the US, should get more mainstream sponsors looking at us again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts