Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Gateway Moderator
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, got this email via the website. What interest is there for something like this?

I am on the advisory board at the Moto Museum on 3441 Olive in downtown St Louis and I have a 92 Ducati super light on display.

I wanted to know if you had intrest in organizing a ride to the Moto Museum during the month of July or just meeting there we would open up the museum free of charge. We are promoting a different manufacturer every month and Triumph was in June, Ducati is July. Please let me know your thoughts and if you have any interest. thanks

Pete
Thoughts?

-Chris

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yes!

im very interested in doing this. especially if it is free of charge to go to the museum. we could go to the triumph bar next door afterward for a bite to eat. both of these places look like they are definitely worth seeing. :cool:

http://www.themotomuseum.com/
http://www.triumphgrill.com/

Moto Museum is only open M-F 8-4 (i can't them getting good business during these hours), and by appointment. Chris, can you email them back and see if they'd allow a night viewing on a weeknight or weekend free of charge?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll be out of town till the 14th of July. Hopefully by then, I'll have my bike back from the shop as well. I hate Ducati right now.
I met Steve the owner and he is a super friendly guy. I wish he would open a Ducati dealership. Lets all convince him how much we need one here in town. There might be some interest.
Safe riding to all and lets get together soon.
Nicolae

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey everyone, i would be down for the moto museum. my brother has a matrix 998 i'm sure he would be up for it too.

·
Gateway Moderator
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds great!

Does someone want to take the reigns on this? I received another email from Pete today, and would like to put someone in touch with him to organize something.

Thanks!

-Crhis

·
Registered
742 Posts
moto museum

Hey Chris,

Send him my name. I will figure when this will happen.

Fred

·
Registered
742 Posts
moto museum date?

greetings all,

How about doing a ride and ending up at the Moto Museum around noon on a Saturday? Either the 18th or the 25th of July? I have not heard from Chris Ryan or anyone else about this "event", so I am making plans without them. Sign in and cast your vote. The date will be decided by a majority. Other ideas will be entertained or considered. Like what to do about lunch that day. Send me your phone # by PM (private message).

Fred

·
Registered
322 Posts
40 just a

Punk..................................LOL Rob did I miss anything down there..................Did you get your bike down for the trip.

·
Registered
742 Posts
museum dates

Hey all,

Just talked to the contact guy at the museum. He is riding cross-country and on Monday, he will give me the dates that are open for our event. He said last month, the Triumph guys had 150 people show up. Be ready to contact everyone you know who has a Ducati, so we can make a good show of this opportunity to showcase Ducati and us.

Fred

·
Registered
247 Posts
my vote is for the 25th. i'll be in vegas the 18th. :abduct: i suggest we try the triumph grill next door due to convenience.

fred, i pm'd you my number.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts