Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,370 Posts
I think Rins is going to get a win soon. And Tito top ten.

Rins
Dovi
Crutches

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
That first race was so screwy I don’t know what to think. The only prediction I’ll make is Dovi will podium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: bkruk

·
Super Moderator
5,971 Posts
I'm growing fonder of Marquez but I REALLY want Dovi to win a championship. I was hoping JLo would be more competitive and fight with Marquez, that would be some drama (I know he was legit banged up and first race on the new bike so that's a lot to expect...)

·
19,081 Posts
After watching practice today it looks like another crap shoot. Again the rookies are freaking fast. The Suzuki is fast. The Ape is fast.

But I think when it’s time to qualify. It’s going to be Marquez, Dovi, and Miller. Miller has upped his game and showing he should be along side Dovi. As always Rossi will suck but in the race be top Yamaalso. Sad.

So far my biggest disappointment is Zarco. Come on dude! Get ‘er done.

·
Come in Spinner :)
8,384 Posts
Miller is the most consistent and his FP2 time is way faster than MM's FP1 lead time and just 0.009s slower than Dovi.

·
8,384 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
MM. Dovi. Our Jack or Cal for the last podium. Vin, Rossi, Rins.
I agree with DuckMan though, bit of a crap shoot. Especially if the weather breaks. Jlo. Fuck me the man just can’t take a trick. What’s going on in his head?

·
8,384 Posts
I reckon Ducati should have taken a patent out on that rear tyre cooler >:)

·
8,384 Posts
MM. Dovi. Our Jack or Cal for the last podium. Vin, Rossi, Rins.
I agree with DuckMan though, bit of a crap shoot. Especially if the weather breaks. Jlo. Fuck me the man just can’t take a trick. What’s going on in his head?

Don't worry about Crutchloose too much, it won't be long before he starts slinging it down the road again on corner entry... he just can't help himself.

·
19,081 Posts
Is it possible Ducati could possibly tack on something else to make their bikes any uglier? I’m starting to think they should be protested simply for being stupid looking!

·
comrade moderator
27,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Final Qualifying:

Marquez
Vinales
Dovizioso
Rossi
Miller
Morbidelli
Quartararo
Crutchlow
Nakagami
Petrucci
Lorenzo
Pol Espargaro

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Is it possible Ducati could possibly tack on something else to make their bikes any uglier? I’m starting to think they should be protested simply for being stupid looking!

I agree. That Audi Sport sticker makes me wretch.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts

Looks sexy as hell to me, I love tech on bikes, the more the better.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
The Tech is sexy as hell, and i love how the crazy italian Dall'igna is so innovative and will try anything to gain an edge. Yep, it's an ugly looking thing but if it wins a championship who cares? On top of that Honda is protesting it, that i absolutely love! the evil empire that behind the scenes lobby dorna for anything they want, like 4 strokes and the exclusive moto2 engine (not anymore but still) getting pissed at being out engineered by a small italian manufacturer even after they have won four of the last 5 championships..... Greedy fuckers should be working harder, as good as MM is they won't win forever with him as their advantage, Doohan proved that.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts