Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
We dont offer a specific discount on the forums, mainly because many of the vendors on this site are dealers of ours and we dont want to "undercut" them.

However, we will price match and do everything we can to earn your business. Once you shop with us, you wont have a need to go anywhere else.

Even if you dont see an item on our site....just email us at [email protected] we can get it for you.

We do have a current promotion running ..... see the image below

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Almost all my stuff/accessories installed on my Hyper is coming from MotoVationUSA. Very helpful. Thank you Guys.. :)

Red
--------------------
2011 Hyper Evo SP

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We dont offer a specific discount on the forums, mainly because many of the vendors on this site are dealers of ours and we dont want to "undercut" them.

However, we will price match and do everything we can to earn your business. Once you shop with us, you wont have a need to go anywhere else.

Even if you dont see an item on our site....just email us at [email protected] we can get it for you.

We do have a current promotion running ..... see the image below
Thank you! I'm interested in the SC-Project high mount exhaust for the Hypermotard 821, but don't see the SC-Project AFM on your site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts