Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Most of the manuals on there are parts manuals or owners manuals. Not a lot of workshop manuals. I was looking for the workshop manual for the 999 a while back and they don't have it.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I tried to download the 748 workshop manual and it is a corrupt file. Bummer. I am going to try again to see if it is my connection.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yea, its bullshit... I tried 3 manuals, same shit. Its probably a virus for PC's, thats why they ask you to type in a verification number, thats how they can transmit it to your web browser...
They download fine on my Mac.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I downloaded 2 owner manuals without trouble, haven't tried looking for a service manual.

·
Buzzing the tower
996 Posts
Also tried the 748 workshop manual, downloaded using a Mac. The file is corrupt, not the process.

·
Registered
688 Posts
How about that Dutch website - DUC-NU Manuals? I got a workshop manual for ST3 from them for about $5 via paypal.

·
Registered
127 Posts
If you guys can find out what the file name is for those service manuals, just google it exactly how it's typed with the quotations, I'm sure someone is hosting it elsewhere for us to snag :think:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts