Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Building up an 1198 as a trackbike and thinking of installing Motec M400 ECU with CDL3 dash/logging kit

Does anyone have experience with running Motec Systems on 848/xx98 type bikes?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
204 Posts
Building up an 1198 as a trackbike and thinking of installing Motec M400 ECU with CDL3 dash/logging kit

Does anyone have experience with running Motec Systems on 848/xx98 type bikes?

The best you can get!!! It will sort out the running issues with its ignition maps and fueling and its limitless combinations. Motec have great support as well. jamie Agustine is the data guru and Ross is the fueling god. They are control suppliers to the BSB and really fixed up the Panigale for John Hacket as well more that the factory could. They also work with the Paul Free from the motologic super bike team here in Australia so bikes are not new to them. Prob the best $5k you will spend and you would get most of that back if you pulled it off and sold it second hand down the track. Let me know if you do install and how it goes.

Cheers
Shane

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The best you can get!!! It will sort out the running issues with its ignition maps and fueling and its limitless combinations. Motec have great support as well. jamie Agustine is the data guru and Ross is the fueling god. They are control suppliers to the BSB and really fixed up the Panigale for John Hacket as well more that the factory could. They also work with the Paul Free from the motologic super bike team here in Australia so bikes are not new to them. Prob the best $5k you will spend and you would get most of that back if you pulled it off and sold it second hand down the track. Let me know if you do install and how it goes.

Cheers
Shane
Thanks for the info

1 - 3 of 3 Posts