Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

I picked up a Ducati textile motard summer jacket two weeks ago and I am trying to buy the proper back protector. The back protector listed in the catalog is the G2 and the catalog also states that the G2 is the only back protector that will NOT fit the Motard Jacket.

The G2 is also the only back protector shown in the catalog that fits inside any of the jackets.....

My dealer felt that the catalog notation was a typo and I should order the G2 anyway.

My question is, has anyone placed a back protector in summer motard jacket, and is so, how did the protector fit?

The jacket is a size 60 by the way. Any and all help is appreciated!

Best regards,

Joe

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
back protector

Thanks for the feed back, I will pull the trigger.....Where is Sayville by the way?

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Greetings all,

I picked up a Ducati textile motard summer jacket two weeks ago and I am trying to buy the proper back protector. The back protector listed in the catalog is the G2 and the catalog also states that the G2 is the only back protector that will NOT fit the Motard Jacket.

The G2 is also the only back protector shown in the catalog that fits inside any of the jackets.....

My dealer felt that the catalog notation was a typo and I should order the G2 anyway.

My question is, has anyone placed a back protector in summer motard jacket, and is so, how did the protector fit?

The jacket is a size 60 by the way. Any and all help is appreciated!

Best regards,

Joe
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Ducati is not making any gear protection at all.
All they do is put their brand on good quality products, such as Dainese when it comes to jackets.

As for your Ducati textile motard summer jacket, the G2 is THE choice you have to go for.

Oh and by the way, you did an excellent choice of that jacket, it looks awesome.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Back protector

I like the jacket, the liner works well for cooler evenings too...

As for Long Island, I travel to that area about 10 times a year on business, Mineola, Islandia and Melville.....Riding looks congested on Weekdays.....I take the Port Jeff ferry and 25 A looks like that would be a good ride on weekends.

Police presence looks heavy too

Best regards,

Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts