Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure this is worthy, but I had my first little road trip on the new/first Ducati. Anyway I set out on a little route to get some break in miles. My route is about 1 hour each way to and from a state park called Morrow MTN. Running up and down it is very nice but way to short. Tight twisties and bit of traffic. Well it seems I finally got a brake and no cars as I cruise up to the top, never having been there before, I run a decent pace but not pushing at all! BTW the speed limit is 20. Well after about 10 min of nice turns really getting the feel of the new 848 Hayden I get to the top. It is a big scenery/ photo op. I cruise through toward a turn around with at least 100 people in cars bikes vans etc hanging out chilling. Well they are ALL staring at me. Im like ya my bike is sweet im wearing gear, unlike every Harley rider, but dam they are really scoping me. So as I make the turn around im staring at a park ranger chick parked in the middle of the road standing there with her hand pointing at me. Come to find out from her yelling at me she had been trying to follow me flashing her lights and blowing the horn for a while.:eek: Couldn't keep up. She say I was going 50-60, whatever maybe 50 at best. I said Sorry I did not know you were following me and I cant see out of these shitty mirrors:rolleyes: Well I was nice, she told me for the 23rd time the speed limit is 20. So off i go back down realizing all those people were watching this and hearing her blowing her horn flashing her lights. I just gave a couple of waves and headed down. Pretty dam funny the more I think about it. Hope this was not to long for such a short trip. Dam I love this bike:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.