Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Chilehead
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow I'm picking up some CF parts on my drive back home from Genoa.

DP full fairing
DP air ducts
DP front and rear mudguards
DP steering damper
number plate holder (not sure who makes it)

I've already got the BSTs and belt covers at home (and the ETI fuelcel), so the only thing not CF or composite is the OEM seat (I want to keep it a two-seater).

Guess I'll have to have the seat recovered, question is what color?

Tom

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
SS Carbon Fiber

I have the ETI tank and a Sharkskinz CF full-fairing as well. I don't know of anyone who makes the seat side covers in carbon, however, do you?

·
Chilehead
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rainman said:
I haven't either.
Which is why I went with a Kaemna solo tail section!:D
My friend that got me the CF stuff told me that he can also get me a CF mono tail. I'll have to check it out.

I had a hard time convincing the Italian customs guys that my load of CF was fro personal use, but in the end they relented and stamped my documents (so that I could avoid paying 20% Italian VAT, much nicer to pay the Swiss 7.6%)

The Swiss guy called over one of his co-workers to look at the CF bits, as he has a Ducati. He liked the quality, complaining that on his bike he has 5 CF parts, and they all look different from each other.

Tom

·
Registered
491 Posts
Probably an old question... but whose CF parts do you guys like best, or which ones do you have that are good? It's harder to find CF parts for the 900 SS, espcially side panels. Not like the 916, where there are gobs of places selling CF parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts