Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the "current" May 2006 issue of Motorcyclist magazine, under the "Doin' Time" section for the MV Agusta F4 1000s by Senior Editor Brian Catterson:

"Thanks to the help of Shawn Ooi and his crew at Moomba Cyclesports (www.moombacyclesports.com), I finally managed to replace the MV's shagged Michelin Pilot Power Race radials with a fresh set..."

We are also currently working with them on one of Motorcyclist magazine's race bike projects.

G

·
Maybe they shoud have mentioned that I called these guys numerous times to buy parts and was assured each time that Shawn or his wife would be calling me back. No calls. Flakes!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
apancroft said:
Maybe they shoud have mentioned that I called these guys numerous times to buy parts and was assured each time that Shawn or his wife would be calling me back. No calls. Flakes!!
I simply go down the street to the next vendour If I get a hard time....
... Your money is what they are after, not your feelings!!!

G

·
That's exactly what I did...Marchesini Mag wheels, Ohlins fork, Sato rearsets, and a few other bits. Hey, we are coming out Wed Thanksgiving week and ready to go for a Sat ride. I can't wait to get back home - Newport Beach - and get some time in the swell and on Ortega or wherever!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
apancroft said:
I don't know who you are but when I get messages, I always return calls. Plus, my wife has never even been to the shop so there's no way anyone here would say that she would call you back. I also find it odd that if you called numerous times, I didn't get one single message from you. Anyway, give us a call and make sure you speak to me and I'll make it up to you the next time.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I originally called regarding parts you have on E-Bay and the person who answered the phone took my info. Each time I called back,he had referred to the contact info I had previously left.Anyway, I've already gotten all the parts I was looking for.

Thanks!!!!

Andrew

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
303WIN said:
I originally called regarding parts you have on E-Bay and the person who answered the phone took my info. Each time I called back,he had referred to the contact info I had previously left.Anyway, I've already gotten all the parts I was looking for.

Thanks!!!!

Andrew
No worries, Andrew. Just wanted to let you know that I'm not a jerk... :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
moomba said:
Just wanted to let you know that I'm not a jerk... :)
well let's not get too crazy here.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
moomba said:
I said "I'm not a jerk".

I didn't say "I'm gonna jerk you off"...just because that's what you like from very, very good looking men doesn't mean that I'll help you out because I'm just not into that kind of thing. :)
That's not a nice thing to say to Andrew, he is a potential customer, after all.

Unless of course you're into that stuff, Andy....then by all means.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.