Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man....2 for 2 for Bayllistic at Monza for a career setting 6 for 6 winning appearances there....with such incredible racing by all.....wasn't just ho hum...look at em go round and round like Nascar.....Barros running the crap out of an inferior machine....Muggeridge doing better on a slower bike than Lanzi....and well....Ducati is just looking damn good so far this year!

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
Haga's passes were impressive. Troy B. is no slouch in the excitement category. There was good racing all along the top 10 riders, doesn't look like anyone is riding around just for points.

Troy was quite modest during the interview about his record at Monza, he's the best thing to happen to Ducati this year.

·
Registered
403 Posts
That was an exciting race! Not only did Bayliss win with the Ducati, but there was action for other places in the race also.

That first turn crash was awful and glad everyone was ok.

I still am happy that Barros has been doing well, even if he is on a Honda.

Dave Harhay

·
Registered
51 Posts
+10

Those were good races. It was fun watching them streak down the front straight and take over the inside while on the brakes into turn 1 lap after lap. Dude, I had to change my shorts after Haga made that pass on the outside. Good to see Bayliss rockin as hard as ever.

·
Premium Member
8,737 Posts
WSBK is the best. I've been watching the 02 and 03 seasons and never get tired of them.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Amazing performance by Bayliss! Not to get off topic, but...

The WSBK and AMA Ducatis are indentical, according to one of Hodson's mechanics. The 999F05 was putting out ~185-190hp vs Yosh Suzuki's nearly 220hp. If Bayliss can run away from Corser like he did, why in the hell can't Hodgson or (or maybe even one of the Bostroms) do the same in AMA??

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts