Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about ya'll but, I see Monsters everywhere. I just spotted one again in the Ameritrade comercial. They are on Highway 1 and it's a yellow and black S2R 800. Name all the comercials, movies you have spotted Monsters.

Jen

·
Registered
835 Posts
they have been in a lot... even in Macy's catalogs,
the crow part 2
and idk, theres more though

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cat Woman, Freaky Friday have a dark Monster in them.

·
Obsessive/Compulsive collector
326 Posts
We won't mention Cat Woman. Did anyone else notice her magical helmet? Now you see it, now you don't.

I also recall seeing one on the cover of a "Queer Eye..." calander at Barnes & Nobel last year.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Driver 3 THE GAME

I Have A Video Game For Xbox That You Can Ride A Red Monster Through Istanbul, You Can BusT Stoppys, Wheelys, Burn Outs And Reek Havock On The General Masses. Oh Ya And Don't Worry IF It Breaks From Jumping Off 200ft Drops...

Just Pull Out Your Arsenal In A Pocket And Get Another One! This Game As Well Has An Aprillia Look Alike And Some Type Of Kawasaki (its Neon Green). When You Get Bored Of That, Get In A Lambo,ferrari, Late Model Jag. Or Junker. Boy Oh Boy........

Wonder What I'll Be Doing Later Tonight...hhhheeeemmmmm

·
Registered
68 Posts
The Matrix Movies

I know there was Ducati's in Matrix II but I could not see if "trinity" rode one in the First movie

Also TV Show "Fastlane" on G4 now, plenty of Ducs on that show.

·
Registered
403 Posts
There was one in a commercial for the new Mazda CX-7 during the UCLA/Florida game last night. Looked like an S2R. Um...and it got smoked through the twisties by Mazda's latest sport-wagonish thing. :D Silly cagers.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AOL commercial about a year ago. There is a new cologne by Ducati on motoblog.it called Zegna. They use a Monster in the add.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In the new Sport Biker magazine there is a Progressive Insurance add and it reads When you told your insurance company you had a Monster, did they suggest putting him in time-out? I got a laugh out of this one. Very cute.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts