Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1921 - 1940 of 1954 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts

My 2019 1200s. Has the NRC front fork blinkers, NRC fender delete, Rizoma Drag bars, Motovation intake guard, Rizoma barends, and CompWerkes Slip-on. Full 3M PPF and Ceramic coating over tank, headlight, Bellypan, and rear seat cover. Just had the first annual service done at 3300 miles.

Working out a plan for the stained headers. Any advice?

·
Registered
10 Posts
same wheels as my 2012, 796 Monster :)
What I don't understand is the foot brake placement ??
also the 'front' peg is sitting about where my pillion peg sits :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
View attachment 987637

My 2019 1200s. Has the NRC front fork blinkers, NRC fender delete, Rizoma Drag bars, Motovation intake guard, Rizoma barends, and CompWerkes Slip-on. Full 3M PPF and Ceramic coating over tank, headlight, Bellypan, and rear seat cover. Just had the first annual service done at 3300 miles.

Working out a plan for the stained headers. Any advice?
Nice. What's the intake guard, do you have a link?

I had my headers painted with Cerakote, it looks good but I've only had it for a few months so I'm not sure how durable it is.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like the idea of the 'bike bag' attached to the rear of the seat

Do you have a link to where you bought it or any idea of the brand please:)

·
Registered
129 Posts
It has a no scratch bottom... But I do not trust it on the seat cover/cowl. Plus I think if I remember correctly you can wear it like a backpack...

So... When I see a lovely blonde stuck on the side of the road with her own helmet... I can pick her up and she just wears the bag and doesn't have to hold the cowl...

You know how often that happens. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rex

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Ducati OEM headers off a 2012 monster 1100 with a competition werkes silencer. I polished the headers with 1000 grit sandpaper. My bike is a 2009 model 1100, so the original header pipes had different routing with dual underseat silencers. I did it for aesthetic reasons only. Can't tell a bit of difference in how it runs. I like this look much better though :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'd like to do the same thing to my 796 -- fit headers from a Monster 797 or Scrambler, and go with a single exhaust can. Very cool look, IMHO!

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
I'd like to do the same thing to my 796 -- fit headers from a Monster 797 or Scrambler, and go with a single exhaust can. Very cool look, IMHO!
Yeah, I agree. Just keep a lookout for a used set of headers. I found mine on the classified section on this website-had been looking for awhile. You'll find some eventually.

1921 - 1940 of 1954 Posts