Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1161 - 1180 of 1867 Posts

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Just thought I would put these up. Found a smoking deal on this rear hugger. Now I just need to find 2 more for that price and I'll be set!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
New to Ducati. 20th Anniversary Edition M796. Brought it home with ZERO miles. :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App
Nice bike, is the frame matte bronze or gloss? Hard to tell from the pic. Also, I believe a 5 mile PDI (pre delivery inspection) ride by a dealer is required by Ducati as part of the PDI process.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice bike, is the frame matte bronze or gloss? Hard to tell from the pic. Also, I believe a 5 mile PDI (pre delivery inspection) ride by a dealer is required by Ducati as part of the PDI process.
Thanks!
uploadfromtaptalk1360539886589.jpg Its bronze, so it is still a bit shiny as opposed to matte black. And that one tiny nick on the frame is the only blemish on the bike. I didn't notice it until I was pulling off the frame stickers...bugs the hell outta me! I'll have to find some touch up paint.

It has been cold and the streets are covered in salt and sand. I walked in a day after they got it uncrated and looked at it, a couple days later I went back and they sold it to me. They normally do the preride, but I was there just after they opened and made the deal. They didn't even have a battery in it yet. :D

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Thanks!
View attachment 143178 Its bronze, so it is still a bit shiny as opposed to matte black.

It has been cold and the streets are covered in salt and sand. I walked in a day after they got it uncrated and looked at it, a couple days later I went back and they sold it to me. They normally do the preride, but I was there just after they opened and made the deal. They didn't even have a battery in it yet. :D

Got it, and thanks for the pic! Enjoy :D

1161 - 1180 of 1867 Posts