Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 1920 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Very cool!!!! Nice upgrade.much improved? Worth it? Come on!!!!
Totally worth it and super easy if you have a place to hang the bike from.
Just buy the parts and install.
Front end feels great; I can ride into a bump and not have the forks bottom out and it just feels much more 'planted' on the road in general.
The forks are stiffer, but since I'm a bigger guy, it works out nicely.

Now I just have to figure out the rear.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just picked her up this morning. 1998 M900. Need some (read lots) work with a major service, belts, filters, fluids, tyres and fixing up some "interesting" modifications that the previous owners have made the first on the list. Thereafter it will be clipons, rearsets and a few other mods to get it the way I want it.
It's my summer project as with the heat over here (Abu Dhabi UAE) can't ride until September when the temp finally drops below 40deg c.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just picked her up this morning. 1998 M900. Need some (read lots) work with a major service, belts, filters, fluids, tyres and fixing up some "interesting" modifications that the previous owners have made the first on the list. Thereafter it will be clipons, rearsets and a few other mods to get it the way I want it.
It's my summer project as with the heat over here (Abu Dhabi UAE) can't ride until September when the temp finally drops below 40deg c.

wow nice pick up, just wanted to say we have the same exhaust set up.
is yours super loud?

·
Registered
24 Posts
As bad as it sounds I am yet to get it running. As I said its a summer project and will see how it goes and how loud it is in RL. The owner showed me a vid of it running a couple of months ago and yes it's LOUD on the vid.
Can't wait to get it into the cool of the workshop area and start working on it. It's already had new lines for clutch & brakes as well as Barnett clutch pack, regulator, rotors and pads and a few other bits but a lot of work to go.

·
Registered
39 Posts
A few pictures with the "real" camera now that it's sunny and the new bike is all cleaned up! Rode it to work for the first time today, and I absolutely love this thing!

·
Registered
110 Posts
My buddy got into photography (he had to, hes asian, lol) and we both are into guns and I had a request for a picture of me on my DUC with one of my AR15's slung(from a youtuber) and it evolved into a successfull photo shoot.

(Don't mind the missing wheel tape on the rear wheel, I just had the recall done and I'm still waiting on the rim tape [thumbsdown])

Enjoy!

(Glock 19 with AAC Tirant9 suppressor)

(Noveske 10.5 SBR with AAC M4-2000 suppressor)

im asian.... what are you saying??....
bahahahaha just kidding, im not asian haha, your bike looks killer man! well done!

1001 - 1020 of 1920 Posts