Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 1920 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Our newest family member. Sounds great with exhaust installed.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 02 1000sie

Heres my first and only duke. Shes fairly stock at the moment, and been owned by one other fussy owner. good service history and looks like its had a good life so far. Will be going through a small modification process, so will see how she ends up.So far done a quick freshen up..oil/filter,plugs,tyres,..custom clutch cover, cat-eye on head light..some polishing on the pipes..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Is there a "what did you do to your monster" section? I did some more little shit to the S4Rt but hate wasting space here all the time.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Well I've been here long enough so I guess I should post up a couple pics of the Duc. There's some really nice Monsters in this thread, I usually browse around here whenever I'm trying to come up with ideas about what to do next for appearance mods.

Here's how she looked when I got her, only thing I did then was paint the exhaust cans and had a tail bag on it. Not sure why the phone took such a crapy pic.

Almost done with exterior mods now, just a few small things and planning on painting it as a Dark model. I've shined it up enough to where you can't see all the scrathes and a failed attempt to fix what I'm guessing was a deep scratch.

981 - 1000 of 1920 Posts