Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

961 - 980 of 1867 Posts

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Gots me some rearsets so I figured I would put up some pics.
S2R1000 got Rizomas and the S4Rt got Ducabike.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
I sold my 996S and added this 2007 S4RS - I have an STM slipper clutch waiting to go on, and the complete Arrow exhaust in route....
I am really beginning to love my S4Rt. Sweet bikes with oodles of power!

Yesterday some friends and I drove from Tempe Az to just outside San Diego, rode Sunrise Highway then drove back. 700(ish) miles to ride 70.1? Hell yeah!

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
I am really beginning to love my S4Rt. Sweet bikes with oodles of power!

Yesterday some friends and I drove from Tempe Az to just outside San Diego, rode Sunrise Highway then drove back. 700(ish) miles to ride 70.1? Hell yeah!

After riding a 996S for years, I will take this S4RS over the superbike any day. Same (actually better Testaretta) 4-valve motor, ohlins, and frame with bars and seat more in tune with my age makes this thing a blast that I really can ride for hours without feeling punished. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
My '03 620Sie with Ducati Performance (Remus) exhaust, Competition Werkes tail-chop, and Oberon Streetfighter bar-end mirrors.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
I am going to use a 'full' cover - like the last pic you posted. The half (or less) covers are IMO for bikes with fairings where the front half of the clutch is hidden. I would hate to chew up a boot (or leg/toe) if I happen to get to close to the spinning clutch....

I have an STM Evolutione slipper sitting in the box next to my S4RS, and I ordered the STM 360 cover. I don't want to put the slick looking Evo in there and hide it with the OEM cover.

·
Registered
74 Posts
2012 Monster 796

Heres my 2012 M796. Took her around Lake Berryessa to test out and adjust the Marzocchi forks. Ive already ordered a Motoptional Fender eliminator (from Italy), a Arrow Dark exhaust and a left side air conveyor to delete the charcoal canister. Hopefully see these things trickle in the next few weeks.

IMG_1741 by giantdefy, on Flickr

IMG_1737 by giantdefy, on Flickr

IMG_1736 by giantdefy, on Flickr

IMG_1738 by giantdefy, on Flickr

·
Registered
75 Posts
My buddy got into photography (he had to, hes asian, lol) and we both are into guns and I had a request for a picture of me on my DUC with one of my AR15's slung(from a youtuber) and it evolved into a successfull photo shoot.

(Don't mind the missing wheel tape on the rear wheel, I just had the recall done and I'm still waiting on the rim tape [thumbsdown])

Enjoy!

(Glock 19 with AAC Tirant9 suppressor)

(Noveske 10.5 SBR with AAC M4-2000 suppressor)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here's my S4R

My 2005 S4R.
Bits i have changed:
Shortened Staintunes to suit Tail Chop.
New inlet pipes to suit shortened Staintunes.
Bullet Indicators.
Home made/modded mirrors.
Airbox mod.
Aluminium caps on resevoirs.
Cover plate for electrics after removing front fairing.

Let The Good Times Roll - Ray.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just picked up my M695 today, and I'm loving it!

I've been a Supersport rider for several years now, but I'm thoroughly enjoying the Monster. It does excellent in the heavy traffic we have here in Qatar.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Looks better without, I'm removing the tape on the front. Rim tape has run its course IMO, to each his own

My buddy got into photography (he had to, hes asian, lol) and we both are into guns and I had a request for a picture of me on my DUC with one of my AR15's slung(from a youtuber) and it evolved into a successfull photo shoot.

(Don't mind the missing wheel tape on the rear wheel, I just had the recall done and I'm still waiting on the rim tape [thumbsdown])

Enjoy!

(Glock 19 with AAC Tirant9 suppressor)

(Noveske 10.5 SBR with AAC M4-2000 suppressor)

961 - 980 of 1867 Posts