Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

941 - 960 of 1867 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,115 Posts
New picture of my little Monster. Got her all tuned and cleaned up ready for the mountains. 18'569 miles and still getting better. :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Here's mine. 1999 M900, adjustable showa's, Rizoma clip ons, DP slip ons, FCR 39's with pods, MPL pressure plate with EVR stainless springs and gold retainers.
Many MANY more mods to come, but here is a of when i bought it, and where its at now 8 months later. :)
Nice work!

·
Premium Member
884 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Planning some nicer photo's tommorow when it's sunny and when I'm somewhere worth photographing. For now just showing off the new set of wheels. By far the best decision I've made in a long, long time!

·
Registered
126 Posts
2002 M750ie Dark

Click for high-res.

Close-up of the tank and frame, if you zoom in you can see the metal flake and the brilliant looking color combo.

High Contrast photo with 2 out of 3 of my whips in show (M3 is a bit dirty though), while the Duke is standing tall.

Another high contrast photo of my Duke in a touch of sunlight. So far, this is my favorite shot I have taken of anything.

Few more less appealing photos on my flickr page. I'll leave this alone for a little while until I get riding. Then get ready for a few stories and a decent
amount of photos.

All I can tell that has been done to it is Ferracci pipes, and airbox has been cut open (I want to go back to stock so I am not sucking rain into the engine), tail chop and integrated smoked light are on their way to be installed. These things are bliss.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Planning some nicer photo's tommorow when it's sunny and when I'm somewhere worth photographing. For now just showing off the new set of wheels. By far the best decision I've made in a long, long time!

You have made a wise choice Deimos.
Mine; the white ones are faster :)

·
Registered
57 Posts

You have made a wise choice Deimos.
Mine; the white ones are faster :)

White is so purty! Love that paint.

941 - 960 of 1867 Posts