Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1863 Posts

·
Obsessive/Compulsive collector
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The other forums are running this thread so I figured we should do one too. Post your bike pictures here.

I might as well start it off

This is an old shot, pre-tail bob & brake upgrade. I'll try to post some more to it later.

D

·
0 Posts
Here is mine in the middle of a very rainy Fall day (36 degress, cold too). Any day riding is good though.

Only the hand grips are now different (now they are red/black, which reinforces the red/black theme of the bike .

Tom.

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
'97 m750 - 1 of 100 non-Cali spec bikes in the states.

The way it was ... (in 2001?)

The way it is now ... replaced the bar & mickey mouse ears w/ clip-ons & bar-ends, S/S lines.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Dave_R_996 said:
1997 M750...others will come and go, but this one stays
Hey, another '97! Ours are few & far between. Very nice - I like the Dymag rims too. Sweet.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Here's mine:

Also a 1997. M900 bumped to 985cc and lots of mods. I'll post a side shot later. The ones I have here have been reduced and have become a bit blurry.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I don't know anything about Monsters

Wasn't that an animated movie?

Anyway, I picked up from my mail today a digital camera/camcorder that I stole on eBay for $50. Actually, it retails for about $200, so it is a low end item. But $50, what the hell.

So I am walking home on Nob Hill, open the box and the camera has battery life in it. So I look for something to take a pic of and to my left was this new looking, dressed to the nines, Monster.

Pics ain't bad for a $50 camera. Thought you guys might like to see the bike.

Roto [the non-Watergate plumber guy]

Oh, here is a link to the camera, if you are curious. It's the MPVR model.

http://aiptek.com/

·
Registered
86 Posts
My Babies

I love my babies, especially the monster.

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
More pictures

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
2004 S4R.

w/ Full Arrow Ti exhaust, CC clutch and sprocket covers, DP clutch pressure plate, SS clutch springs, CF rad covers, ½ tail chop, CRG levers, Air box mod, K&N filter, Frame sliders, Rizoma dynamic mirrors.
(Custom machined pieces) Clutch and brake fluid reservoirs, Frame plugs, Radiator covers, Bar ends, Heel guards.

Ohlins rear shock going on Thursday.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1863 Posts