Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day,

I bought a "lot" of parts the other day that included a set of wheels, fender, and a set of forks. I was under the impression they were from a 899, but then I got to thinking 821, now I'm just confused. The wheels are for a double side swingarm, the rear shares the part number with my 959, the front is a B5721735 that fits just about everything but my 959. There is a Red fender part# 56431081a that is for a monster. and the forks that look to me for a 1200 Monster but the rear wheel doesn't fit? The forks are adjustable on one side only comp/reb and the other has a preload adjuster. Was there a 821 that had adjustable fork, what did I buy?

Thanks,
t_bare

Attachments

·
Registered
769 Posts
Side note...I'm looking to buy a wheel from a 959 for my 821...I know the part numbers are different...but what about the wheel doesn't fit/work?

The 2017 821 stripe had adjustable forks...same part number as the 1200

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Side note...I'm looking to buy a wheel from a 959 for my 821...I know the part numbers are different...but what about the wheel doesn't fit/work?

The 821 stripe had adjustable forks
I have a wheel for an 821 and want one for a 959. let's talk. Other than rotor offsets being different I don't know.

t_bare

·
Registered
769 Posts
I have a wheel for an 821 and want one for a 959. let's talk. Other than rotor offsets being different I don't know.

t_bare
I'm looking to buy a used set of bst's...Rotor offsets should both be the same at 10mm...bigger brothers went to 330mm disks @15mm offsets but the mounts should be the same regardless I would think...is the axel on a 959 25mm?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts