Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'alls.

I'm the proud owner of a 2009 Monster 696, and I mostly ride in the San Francisco Bay Area. Weekends, I'm often heading up to Stinson Beach or exploring all those windy roads down by LaHonda. PM me if you're looking to do some group rides!

Unfortunately, I've got some kind of an electrical gremlin blowing my 20A injector fuse, so that's put a damper on my fun. I actually joined to post and see if I can get any suggestions from this awesome community.

Ride safe!

·
Administrator
12,910 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms. Congratulations on your new to you Monster. I am sure someone here can help solve the gremlin, this is a great site for that.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section then enjoy the site.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
I think pressing the magnifier button, top right, to search the forum would find some stuff since every fuse that can be blown has been talked about many times. I've heard a clogged fuel filter can make the pump draw a fuse melting amount of current.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts