Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody im thinking of adding some aftermarket stuff to my bike, but im not too sure what. as of now i have leo vince cans and a k&n filter, im thinking about cutting to top off of my intake box to allow more air flow. i have been looking a lot on the web for accessories but cant find anything that i think is worth the money. i always see pics of an open clutch housing, but my bike has a wet clutch and i live in the desert where there is sand and dust everywhere, other then the open clutch i havent really seen any more mods. i would only like to add mods that will enhance performance. i would like to start off slow since money is a little tight but im looking for the biggest bang for the buck. there are a few things that have caught my eye like lighter front and rear sprockets and chain, brake assembly upgrade, power commander, tpo beast intake kit, oil cooler. if there is any advice or personal experiences you guys have with a product or adjustment you made please let me know.
Thanks,
Ryan "tha Doctor" M.

·
Registered
65 Posts
hey everybody im thinking of adding some aftermarket stuff to my bike, but im not too sure what. as of now i have leo vince cans and a k&n filter, im thinking about cutting to top off of my intake box to allow more air flow. i have been looking a lot on the web for accessories but cant find anything that i think is worth the money. i always see pics of an open clutch housing, but my bike has a wet clutch and i live in the desert where there is sand and dust everywhere, other then the open clutch i havent really seen any more mods. i would only like to add mods that will enhance performance. i would like to start off slow since money is a little tight but im looking for the biggest bang for the buck. there are a few things that have caught my eye like lighter front and rear sprockets and chain, brake assembly upgrade, power commander, tpo beast intake kit, oil cooler. if there is any advice or personal experiences you guys have with a product or adjustment you made please let me know.
Thanks,
Ryan "tha Doctor" M.
Ryan,

Look at my signature, some mods have been home made...

For engine management, I purchased and installed a PowerCommander, I do have the open top airbox with my hi mounted Termis, did some paintwork myself, did replace the stock brake pads with EBC FA181HH...awesome...Pitty one of the fork legs is to bent to repair so, bike is on stands again.
My bike has a lot of stuff your bike came stock with, black rear sets, black engine cases, black belt covers. If you really want to do something to your bike, upgrade your brakes, get a 320mm rotor conversion or upgrade rotors and pads.

Any further help, pm me or post.

Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts