Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have a huge problem with my Monster 620i.e. Last Friday I tried to start the engine after 20 km of driving but I couldn't. There was a countdown from 30 to 0 on the multifunction screen (just like when you want to add a new key with the red one). The Immo light flashed 4 times.

I checked the dash looking for the water inside, cleaned plugs from ingition switch and antenna to ECU.
When I tried to disconnect the antenna - there was 2 flashes of the immo light.
When I tried to disconnect the ECU - there was 1 flash of the immo light.

I found the info, that 4 flashes mean that ECU is programmed, but immo is blank. Does it mean that the problem is with module insede the gauges? i dont know what to do now. Any ideas or experiences with this problem? ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've tried.
1. Red key in, turn on, turn off before the end of counting, red key out,
2. Black key in, turn on, turn off before the end of counting, black key out,
3. Second black key in, turn on, turn off before the end of counting, second black key out,
4. Red key in, turn on, turn off before the end of counting, red key out.

When I'm putting in the black key after red one, the key number is not changed, still 1. I have no idea why.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
there is 5. red key in, turn on, leave on until dash says off.

do you have all keys separate?

sounds like the dash is kaputski.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there is 5. red key in, turn on, leave on until dash says off.

do you have all keys separate?

sounds like the dash is kaputski.
Thanks for your post.
I tried this procedure today, but nothing new happened. Every key was used separately. As I said before, when I'm putting in the second key, the number on screen still shows 1-30, the same with the third key. Next thing is that counting didn't stop, when I turn off the key, It was finished, and then 'dash said off'.
Kaputski means that I have to look for the new one?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts