Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done this yet? I am looking at buying a new Monster and am considering asking the dealership for a bodywork swap (they've done it before). I'd like to see pics if anyone has 'em.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The 1100S has a white on black option so they make the white plastics. With their new color therepy that shouldnt be harder then buying the gray/red on red and changing the plastics. Making your bike pretty unique and playing with the color therepy site looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
90 Posts
You called? ;) I would love to have the same colour scheme on my forthcoming Streetfigher too but it's just too much work trying to paint the frame.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Chicks love it. :D Seriously, I have not had a female saying to me that they don't like that colour scheme! I showed a non-bike female friend my bike when I first got it, and she yelled out "Wow that is HOT! Take me for a ride!". This coming from someone who doesn't like bikes at all.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought a red bike, and got the body parts swapped from a white "S". So no painting involved. Very easy to do. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, same here on my 696.. Just got it for 2 weeks now and love it..

I have also bought a red one, and swapped the white parts from a white monster. The Dealer now have a black Trellis frame with red bits.. That also looks quite nice I must say..

Martijn (Holland)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Out of curisoity, anyone know what the color therapy kits cost? A dealer guy told me he thought about a thousand, but wasn't exactly sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts