Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Monster 1100 Starting Problems

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does your monster 1100 require multiple tries to get it started and/or holding down the starter.

Please note that this is if you EVER have problems. Even if it's once a week please mark down that it takes you multiple tries.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think what's wrong with a poll like this is a lot of people come to these forums BECAUSE they have a problem and they're seeking information.

It's kind of like going into a hospital and asking:

"Who here has EVER felt sick, even if it's only once a week, or who here NEVER gets sick and feels great all of the time?"

:p

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More than 50% of owners so far have this problem.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Negative. More than 50% of people who responded on this forum (4 of 7) have a problem; there is a HUGE difference. See my prior post...
Sorry BPA I have no idea what you are talking about when you say this. I'm no statistic-ologist but when 5 people say yes and 3 people say no that means more than half (50%) in my mind.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Sorry BPA I have no idea what you are talking about when you say this. I'm no statistic-ologist but when 5 people say yes and 3 people say no that means more than half (50%) in my mind.
You would be correct if all owners of 1100s in the world responded to this post.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You would be correct if all owners of 1100s in the world responded to this post.
You would also be correct if I didn't say "so far".

I'm not expecting this to be mathematically 100% accurate because there is no way for me to get metrics for every single Monster 1100 owner in the USA. However when people start saying "I don't think that many people have this problem" and other people say "I think this is more widespread" then we make a poll.

That's what polls are here for.

Please don't make me add a * to this that says "Note: Buzz Lightyear action figure does not actually fly" I think we are all intelligent enough to realize this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts