Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey from CT, USA.
I had wanted a Duc for a LONG time... almost bought a couple over the last few years but never found the right one. My last bike was a Suzuki SV650s, which was an OK bike but I knew I wasn't going to keep it so I never upgraded the HORRIBLE stock suspension. Was planning on picking up a used Monster 696... and then I demo'ed the 1100 EVO at the local dealer... it was all over after that... lol. I HAD to have it.

Even though I LOVE it stock, I can't wait to get a pipe on it and get the fueling sorted. What a fantastic piece of machinery.

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Welcome, in a few years when they stop making the air cooled motors you'll have a collectable!
Post pics..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks J, here is a pic from the day I picked it up:

I figure Bar end mirrors, and tail chop (and probably some sliders) will be first. I'm having trouble deciding on a pipe... I love the Termis but they cover the wheel a bit too much IMO. I'm a bit leery of the Rexxer reflashes at this point, unless I could have someone do a custom tune. But we'll see...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Johnny,
What happend in Newtown really sucks. I live in New Milford and feel your pain.
Contact me if you want to go for a ride, I've got a 2007 s2r 1000.
Frank

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey. Just joined tonight. We are neighbors, I live in Easton, work in Trumbull. Ill check out your Sundad site, I do the same. Drums /keys no guitar though. Used to play out a lot. took break 3 yrs ago. Just picked up a 2000 750ss, so when the weather gets nicer maybe Ill see you out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts