Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys/gals, just got an evo. Noticed the stock setup was vibrating a lot on the ride home, i figure some of it is due to the newness of the bike, but i have to think its the setup on the front fork. i was going to lower the compression on the bottom forks, should i also do the same at the top?

·
Registered
345 Posts
hey guys/gals, just got an evo. Noticed the stock setup was vibrating a lot on the ride home, i figure some of it is due to the newness of the bike, but i have to think its the setup on the front fork. i was going to lower the compression on the bottom forks, should i also do the same at the top?

New bike ? If it is take it back to the dealer it should not "vibrate" at all and compression/rebound damping is prob. not causing vibration. Before you ride it again check the front wheel for any sign of looseness, your steering stem for any play, brake rotors or any play in your fork tubes. Your bike may not be safe to ride.

·
Registered
78 Posts
What rpm are you riding/cruising at? If your anywhere under 4000 rpm it lugs pretty noticeable. Which is what it sounds like to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts