Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With the diesel being a limited run are they worth any more than the standard EVO? I have an opportunity to pick one up that is essentially brand new (900 miles) and I’m just trying to figure out a reasonable offer. It will need belts at a minimum, but overall the bike is perfect.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
dunno. i guess it depends how special the person who owns it thinks it is, and how much they want to sell it. as far as special edition ducati go it'd have to be one of the lamest as far as being "special". but some will like it.

at best i'd think it'd be worth the same as a normal 1100evo. at worst it'd be worth as much as an 1100 evo minus the cost of painting it red and a set of front calipers.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I’m pretty indifferent about the looks, I’m more of a traditionalist and like the red, but this one seems like a pretty good deal. Agreed though, as far as limited editions go, this one is near the bottom for sure.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
depends if you're buying it to keep or flip. ime, "good deals" generally aren't. if it was worth more they'd be asking more.

but if you do buy it and then try to sell it again, you'll find out exactly how much it's worth.

·
Registered
43 Posts
What is the asking price? The diesel edition is different/ unique so I am sure you could find someone that would be willing to pay more than a regular evo. Especially if the miles remain low.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts