Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I installed a fender eliminator kit. When I was just about finished with the install I checked the lights. Started the bike checked light and shut it back down. I then bolted the kit up and went to start the bike again and nothing. No lights no dash lights nothing. I found a blown 15 amp fuse and changed it but that didn't fix it. Are there any more fused anywhere else? Anything else to check?
Thanks for any help.

edit: I see there is an voltage regulator fuse by the ECU... Can someone tell how to get to this fuse?

·
Registered
312 Posts
try throwing a tender on it for half an hour, and check that no wires melted in the tail chop...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
try throwing a tender on it for half an hour, and check that no wires melted in the tail chop...
I took the tail chop back apart and taped up the wires good. Nothing was melted and the battery was fine before I started the project. I can throw the tender on but I don't think it could kill the battery that fast. It's got to be a fuse or something worse. I just don't want to take the tank off if I don't have to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts