Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When mom said "don't run with scissors" (or anything else sharp), she meant it!

Damn. Lesson hard learned there! Forknose!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
That’s gonna leave a mark. I knew white man talked with forked tongue. Now, white kid talks with forked nose.😱

Reactions: scott

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Like drilling out an airbox for more airflow...........

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder if when he blows his nose if he uses a tissue to blow into will snot rockets shoot out of the holes since the front holes are restricted with the tissue?

·
Señor Member
8,201 Posts
When he laughs so hard milk comes out his nose it will look like one of those fountains in Vegas.

·
Official Retired Person
7,353 Posts
Seems there might be a nick name in this kids future. Maybe something like 'forkit' or 'forkedup' or . . .

Reactions: Namor

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Dad always said: "Be good. If you can't be good, be careful. If you can't be careful name it after me." I've heeded that one.
Mom said: "Don't sleep with anyone crazier than you are." That one I've broken a few times.

PhilB

Reactions: ncgt1000 and scott

·
Premium Member
12,254 Posts
Ready made holes for jewelry.
About half a century ago I put my tongue on a frozen metal fence post... they won't let me forget it.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ready made holes for jewelry.
About half a century ago I put my tongue on a frozen metal fence post... they won't let me forget it.
WAIT! I KNOW YOU! YOU'RE THAT KID!! .... THAT KID .. IN THAT CHRISTMAS MOVIE THAT LICKED THE FROZEN FLAG POLE!!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Dad always said: "Be good. If you can't be good, be careful. If you can't be careful name it after me." I've heeded that one.
Mom said: "Don't sleep with anyone crazier than you are." That one I've broken a few times.

PhilB
My grandpa used to ask me and my cousins the following:
“If I give you a closed box with 10 holes on it, would you put your 10 fingers in at the same time?”
To our negative answer he’d go: “well you have only 1 d..k, think well before putting it anywhere”

Sound advice. Not always easy to comply with though......

Reactions: PhilBoncer

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haahaa! That's a good one.

All my stepdad did when he felt it was time for "the talk" was ask me if I knew what the clap was (I think I was fifteen). I answered in the affirmative. The end. It was actually pretty funny how uncomfortable he was with that. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts