Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i've had my GT nearly a month and after a couple of trips to Ray at Rosso Corse in East London, the bike's looking somewhere near how i want it. I inherited a lot of investment when i bought the bike (Termi, alpina etc.)
I'll post pics soon - nothing drastic done yet (like suspension) but i've got rid of the rear mudguard, DP tail kit, returned grips and belt covers to standard (removed rizoma bits) and changed mirrors to bar ends (again removed rizomas) - indicators will be changed in the week then aesthetically i'm nearly there (although considering having my original seat re-upholstered in dark brown quilted leather/ brown grips - but will photoshop this up first and put it to the jury)
BUT ITS BEEN RAINING IN LONDON FOR OVER A WEEK, SOLIDLY AND I NEED TO RIDE MY BIKE!!!

(Rizoma bits now on ebay if you're interested)

·
Registered
113 Posts
It's been raining here in Vancouver for the last six MONTHS. The first week of May looks dreary as well according to forecasters... this maybe a short season this year...
hopefully the weather gets better for the August event ...

·
Registered
60 Posts
try living on the sunshine (?) coast!

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
It's been raining here in Vancouver for the last six MONTHS. The first week of May looks dreary as well according to forecasters... this maybe a short season this year...
hopefully the weather gets better for the August event ...
try living on the sunshine (?) coast!
Like I have said before ....see me at 6:59 thru 7:46 of this video :mad:

The good news is I got to get a good burn up to Squamish and back yesterday !

Muzz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts