Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm looking for some inspiration for modifying my OEM headlight by a 100% led headlight and if possible with a halo led

SHow us your modified headlight and some possible solution

Thanks in advance ;)

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
I cannot show anything for a Sport Classic, but just installed a full LED headlight on a scrambler project I am working on, and these headlights are good !!!! I ended up paddock bashing on the bike one night and the headlight lit up the area like daylight and I had no trouble seeing we're I was going. So if night time riding performance is a requirement, LED is the way to go.

This is what I bought, but the headlight bucket might not fit the Sport Classic:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Univers...288750&hash=item27f8b75ff9:g:PH0AAOSwa39U0CtQ

·
Registered
2008 Ducati Sport1000, GT1000
174 Posts
headlight mod

My headlight mod. It fit perfectly into the stock headlight bucket with the help of custom brackets that hold the headlight. Super bright at night and during the day. The center row and the small strips light up for low beam, everything lights up for high, and just the small strips for standby light.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts