Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got my bike squared away. There's a few bits of paint that I plan to do, but that's a work in progress that requires a lot of planning and layout.

Anyway, took some pictures this afternoon.

The carbon is all NCR except for the rear hugger which is Shift-tech.

Allow me to introduce you to "Danger Mouse"

Sweet... :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Finally got my bike squared away. There's a few bits of paint that I plan to do, but that's a work in progress that requires a lot of planning and layout.

Anyway, took some pictures this afternoon.

Berry, berry, nice! I still think you should put on the "Ducati" stickers thou, IMHO :rolleyes: Alex

·
Registered
198 Posts
Congrats, that's a beautiful bike. Where did you get the NCR bits from? I hear they're expensive but super nice. Are you going to CF the fork covers and grab-rail too?

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats, that's a beautiful bike. Where did you get the NCR bits from? I hear they're expensive but super nice. Are you going to CF the fork covers and grab-rail too?
Thanks for the props. :D

I bought the NCR stuff through my local dealer. No, I don't plan to do fork guards in carbon and the tail light cover has been on order for a month from NCR ... :(

Next week I cancel the order and hit up Guido (at Shift-tech).

The next (and final) upgrade is a bigger oil cooler ... not sure what route I'm going to take.

·
Registered
101 Posts

Allow me to introduce you to "Danger Mouse"

Fantastic!
I understand why you will be on a tight budget in August - particularly after attending the Monterey Historics!
It's nice to see you have proper priorities!! ;)
2, then 4... :cool:

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Not bad, your almost there. :D

Ducati stickers............need 'em! Just not on the frame!

Rizoma reservoirs............need 'em!

Powder coated rearsets.......need 'em!

Out!

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
nicely done, my friend. i like the idea of "ducati" decals as well. if not that whatever Bill has an idea about.

'bout time!!

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts
Wow Marco! Very nicely done, she looks great!!!!

Yeah; I love that suede tank guard! :D

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Looks cool Marco! Maybe paint the fork guards a flat black to match the clutch cover?? I have a variety of Ducati stickers if you want to try them. White, red, black, and green. Close to the original size on the fairings.

Let me know.

The Tool...

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the positive feedback, everyone.

I'm not going to divulge my plans (Alex don't say anything), but I will say that there will be no "Ducati" on the bike, nor will there be stickers. The suede tank cover was just for giggles and will be replaced by the DP carbon again soon.

The red fork guards will make sense eventually, and my NCR tail light cover is here (although there's other stuff I need, Guido).

Also, spent the last three hours thrashing Malibu ... this bike flat RIPS!!

·
Premium Member
12,281 Posts
Looks good!! You've been busy..Very distinctive...nice Job..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts