Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

941 - 960 of 960 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well done! I like the sleek look and the nice design. Looks like a variation on the theme of Watsens.
You can call them a street legal homage to the Watsens (The Fleda will be next).
I LOVED both but we got divorced by the cops. Europe or in my case Germany sucks in that way as the cops are not interested in a perfect functionally part but they just control the damned e-number.
No e-number ... they begin to smile and treat you like a criminal ... not funny!

It took us a lot of hours and work to get this done in that form, function and quality. The anodised black is deep black and the surface of the parts is better than many "brand" CNC parts.

Andreas

·
Registered
104 Posts
You can call them a street legal homage to the Watsens (The Fleda will be next).
I LOVED both but we got divorced by the cops. Europe or in my case Germany sucks in that way as the cops are not interested in a perfect functionally part but they just control the damned e-number.
No e-number ... they begin to smile and treat you like a criminal ... not funny!

It took us a lot of hours and work to get this done in that form, function and quality. The anodised black is deep black and the surface of the parts is better than many "brand" CNC parts.

Andreas
I see what you're saying. I went with Motogadget Pin (I believe it has a E rating as well) turn signals mounted on a CNCed turn signal adapter that fits the stock mounting brackets. Pic is of the polished ones to match the polished turn signal, mine are black to match the headlight bracket and the black turn signal.

Im glad we don't have the stringent laws even here in California. Im working on a tail light mod for my bike too. Doubt its going to be DOT approved but its gonna look sweet.

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
CNC machined Rearlight with road legal LEDs

Hi all,

final result after 6 months of working, refining on the part. Beautifully machined, no visible cables, anodised in black or silver. Perfect match to our front indicators.

"Made in Germany"

Enjoy!
Andreas

Attachments

·
Registered
849 Posts
Hi all,

final result after 6 months of working, refining on the part. Beautifully machined, no visible cables, anodised in black or silver. Perfect match to our front indicators.

"Made in Germany"

Enjoy!
Andreas
Wow, this looks pretty excellent. For the sake of safety, I have some concern over the size of the LED brake light. Could you post a video showing how bright it is, both running and when the brake is engaged?

·
Registered
129 Posts
.....playing with brake and clutch line setup. Trying to get the details right

I have had Discacciati to make me some special clamps for the master cylinders so that mounting the Rizoma Fluid Reservoir was easier.

Please note the small tube/hose clamps for the Fluid Reservoirs - I think they look so much better than all the other clamps we normally use - especially cable zip ties

Have a nice weekend

Moller

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hello All

I just did one of the most simple and cheapest mods.

I installed the SupaBrake II.

Just plug and play. I came with OEM connectors so I just had to unplug the brake light connector and plug the SupaBrake in.

To make the unit to “melt” in to the OEM wire harnessing I did wrap the SupaBrake wires with Tesa wire harnessing fleece tape.

The SupaBrake just works so great with the SuperBrightleds 1157 dual function LED tower.

Ohhhhh, by the way. Bernard at SupaBrake/VIZI-tech is such a nice guy to deal with. Just amazing

·
Registered
325 Posts
Love these...are you making any to sell?

Made some Ti frame plugs for the ol' girl. The ones on the market all had center bolts or were too flashy. I wanted something simple and classic, so I made some of my own. Very happy with how they turned out. Rode with them on the bike for about 1k miles and they sitting solid.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Recently wrapped up small kit for the battery/rectifier mod. I did the battery mod a few years back and it worked well but it felt unfinished without a proper battery tray and the rectifier sitting under the tray was an eyesore. So ended up making a battery tray and a rectifier bracket to go with it. A forum member wanted some for his bikes as well so I made extras, if anyone would like a kit send me a PM.

6,159 Posts

JCPAKBIKES Plug and play Incandescent or LED bulb, Billet aluminum turn indicator for the Sport Classics.
Comes in silver or black.
Flat or bullet Amber lens
Includes mounting plates with hardware and connection adapter with OEM connectors. $225 USD per pair

941 - 960 of 960 Posts