Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, has any one tried mix and match of the front full termig header but using mivv manifold? btw does the diameter fit into it? does it affect aniting if were to still use e full termig ecu and filter? in nid of advice...thx..

·
Premium Member
12,343 Posts
Definite Maybe...
Sorry , with the exhaust unless you want to spend lots of cash , figure out what you want out of the exhaust systen in reguards to loudness.
The huge stock can Under the bike is the muffling device and Cat combined .

Added sound is usually wanted but some systems are too loud for some.
Then there is the ECU issues Termis come with one ,other systems don't .
then there is the can support bracket some look better then others.

So it is turns out more complicated than some may think , to get the overall desired outcome that you are looking for.

You set a budget for exhaust and then have to spend more to have it suitable for your liking.
Lots of threads on the exhaust system , and everyone has their own likes and dislikes.
And BUDGET.
Good luck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definite Maybe...
Sorry , with the exhaust unless you want to spend lots of cash , figure out what you want out of the exhaust systen in reguards to loudness.
The huge stock can Under the bike is the muffling device and Cat combined .

Added sound is usually wanted but some systems are too loud for some.
Then there is the ECU issues Termis come with one ,other systems don't .
then there is the can support bracket some look better then others.

So it is turns out more complicated than some may think , to get the overall desired outcome that you are looking for.

You set a budget for exhaust and then have to spend more to have it suitable for your liking.
Lots of threads on the exhaust system , and everyone has their own likes and dislikes.
And BUDGET.
Good luck.
i get wat u mean...right nw im using full termig system for e mts but e tings is ma country doesnt allow it as it is illegal...so im tinking of mixed n match.....cos nw i dun know wther the ori end can can be fixed on e full termig header...if cannot, den i thought of using a mivv manifold or leo vince manifold as it can be fixed on a ori end can but den i dun know wther these two manifold can be fit on e full termig front headers as i dun know wats e diameter....and i dun know wther dere will be implications...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts