Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Hyper S used about two months ago. While I was installing the DP Sump Guard, I noticed something missing on my bike. I couldn't find out what it was from the parts manual. Can somebody help me out and tell me what is missing on my bike and what the parts number is so I can replace it? Thank you

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I think that's where the muffler bearing goes.
Only on the low mount models tho, the high mount bearings are located next to thecontinuum transducere.

alanime, nothing goes on there mate so if you wonna use it for something you are good to go ... as long as it doesn't matter if it gets greasy.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hah, hah, you guys are so funny...

Seriously, OP that's where your Fetzer valve should be. It screws in and a wire from it clips to the bung on the pipe right next to it. It's a $20 part and your dealer should have it in stock. Give em a call.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
don't pay any never-mind to those jackasses ... listen to THIS jackass when i tell you nothing goes there ... it's not use on the hypertard.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everybody. I was just worried that something was missing.

·
Registered
283 Posts
those holes are for training wheels, most people don't use them anymore, but they used to be obligatory until you got your M1

Keith Code still uses them:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree! Ducati red walls. What is that flooring material?
First you have to buy the Concrete floor etcher to prepare the surface. First coat I used Behr garage floor paint and sprinkled Behr Paint chips on the paint while it was wet. After applying the Ducati decals, I sealed it all with Rust-Oleum EPOXYShield CLEAR COAT. My whole garage took me about three weeks. I was a very long process to make the floor two different colors. Nice to come home to a nice garage everyday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts