Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
"Jadmoy or - was doing a turbo 900SSie project in NZ" --
catilover (todd ??) was playing with turbos as well, he may know something ?
Catilover has become a lesbian as well, he is now a Suzilover (bought a Hayabusa) No great loss IMO given 1) he sold me an STM Slipper Clutch that was both worn out and incomplete and which you can't get parts for, and 2) the ever increasing depths of bad taste to which he was modifying his bikes. As if that metallic purple turbo frankenstein with the chrome frame and wheels wasn't bad enough, that abomination with the butchered 675 fairing, finished in barf inducing gelcoat cream, was cause enough for an Italian Mafia squad to be dispatched from Bolongna to rub him out for crimes against Italian aesthetics.

·
Excel Addict
5,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Cstonerfan seems to have disappeared mid 2012 and the informative images have gone as well.

I wonder if people know that if they delete the source image then it is gone forever as it is external to this site. I.e. not stored on this web site for prosperity irrespective of whatever the poster wants to do later with something like Photobucket or Flickr.

If one deletes a pic as per the above paragraph, then the link to the image fails, is gone forever.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts