Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure I saw a thread in here with a supplier for stock mirrors for the 91-98 Supersport-but cant find it
Does any one know of a good source? I am doing up my 93 and new mirrors would be exactly right
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
692 Posts
93 Supersport mirrors...

Are you looking for black, red or yellow???

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'd like to give a big up to Henri from Moto-Science. Contacted him recently for a small sale, it was only indicator lenses for DP integrated mirrors. He answered my initial email enquiry almost immediately (near midnight his time) was thoroughly helpful and posted my order in record quick time.

Top bloke who runs a great business.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
I totally agree with damossguy - Henri from Moto-Science was excellent to deal with. Replied to an E-mail I sent on a Saturday about adapter brackets - I had them Monday - have gotten three shipments from him - all were received the next business day after my contact with him.

The newer factory Ducati mirrors he provides look pretty good, are incredibly clear (the reflection picture was taken with my iPhone) and mount solidly in the factory holes on a '91-'98. I am very happy with mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yup, Henri is a great guy. Sent me a set for my '93SS, didn't really like them, called an a different set were in the mail that day. Here's a crap pic of them:
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1344921405.406975.jpg

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you looking for black, red or yellow???
I believe they were black originally-the ones I have are painted red in 2pak and the paint is chipped to buggery so a pair of original black ones is what I am after-thanks for the heads up on Henri you guys-I will have a look

1 - 10 of 10 Posts