Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced my stock mirrors with DP with integrated directionals. The part that clamps on the bar snapped. The mirror screws into this part and is pretty much universal. I thought I saw that Rizoma made one but I can not find it on their site any more.

This is pretty generic, does anyone have a recommendation for a nice looking set?

·
Registered
666 Posts
What does this Rizoma part 'Mirror adapters (10x1.25)- BS770B' do?
That's the one you want. They, of course replace the clutch and brake M/C clamp. It looks like the one I'm using, just can't remember the part number.

·
I Wear The Silver Badge
117 Posts
I have the Rizoma mounts and Aprilia Mirrors. They work well together and look good.

·
I Wear The Silver Badge
117 Posts
here's a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
They are exactly the same animal that comes out on the older coffin reservoirs and the new 696 as well, as obtainable anywhere and not special.

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts
I have 2 of those for sale; I just have to find them. I'll let you know.

Sorry to hijack :eek:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have 2 of those for sale; I just have to find them. I'll let you know.

Sorry to hijack :eek:
Chris,

No hijack. Let me know what you have, I need soon. Thanks.

Charlie

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts
You got it Charlie. I took them off and know I still have, I just don't remember where I put them.

Taking care of some stuff at my parents house but as soon as I get home later this afternoon I'll look.

·
Registered
51 Posts
So, on their site they say "Not for hydraulic clutches." Any idea why?[/QUOTE

Moose Racing makes these, they make stuff for dirt bikes. So if you have a dirt bike with a hydraulic clutch it would be a Magura clutch, Magura clamps are different than the regular clamp that the hyper uses. Moose also makes this clamp for a Magura style clamp and the Brembo style clamp that my S2R uses. I have the regular Moose clamps on the way for my Hyper.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts