Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things are not good on the home front. My ex, mother of my kids, is dying. Ten days ago she had a pain in her back and went to the hospital. Since then we have come to find that she has an incurable and untreatable form of cancer. She is on morphine and not always lucid. Things are moving fast in a very bad direction.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
Things are not good on the home front. My ex, mother of my kids, is dying. Ten days ago she had a pain in her back and went to the hospital. Since then we have come to find that she has an incurable and untreatable form of cancer. She is on morphine and not always lucid. Things are moving fast in a very bad direction.
So very sorry Bruce. You'll be missed if you can't make it.

·
Registered
338 Posts
My god ... this is awefull. So sorry to hear that. I know it is nothing to say to cheer you up but I hope it's gonna be as good as it can be for you and your family. Stay strong.

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
sorry to hear, Bruce....may things go as well as they possibly could.

take care,

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
Bruce, You do what You gotta do. We'll be thinking about You. Take care of Your kids. Let Us know what You need and it will be done.

Rich

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you so much. I really appreciate the good thoughts. It's such a bad situation. Two weeks ago my daughter and ex were battling over some stupid stuff and now my daughter and I are in tears.

Richie....I had some local maple syrup all set to go for your kids. Sorry about that.

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
Thank you so much. I really appreciate the good thoughts. It's such a bad situation. Two weeks ago my daughter and ex were battling over some stupid stuff and now my daughter and I are in tears.

Richie....I had some local maple syrup all set to go for your kids. Sorry about that.
It's all good Man. There'll be other times. Just take care of Your people, and Yourself.:)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Sorry to hear of this. You and your family will be in my prayers.

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FWIW I meant ECM not ECS. I'm a little off my game at the moment.

·
Señor Member
8,240 Posts
As the others have said, you and your family will be in my prayers. Godspeed to you.

·
Premium Member
3,050 Posts
was looking fwd to meeting you.
Keep your chin up, if you can, and we're all thinking about you and your family.

·
The days are getting longer!
8,278 Posts
Sad to hear about this Bruce. My prayers are with your family during this difficult time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

·
Official Retired Person
7,388 Posts
My family sends their condolences. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. We have you and yours in our thoughts.

Hold on, be near, stand strong, good friend.

·
Premium Member
2,432 Posts
Sorry to hear this Bruce. Hang in there and take care of yourself so that you can be there for the kids. You and the family are in our prayers.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts