Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My schedule for the next few months looks like I will have thursdays open. Who is available for thursday rides?

·
Obsessive/Compulsive collector
326 Posts
I wanted to ride, but I drove to work instead. I don't trust the weather & I trust weather-guessers even less.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hope you're right abbout the weather guessers, but the forcast is for clear today and tommorow (maybe saturday) then it's back to rain.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
DucMike said:
I wanted to ride, but I drove to work instead. I don't trust the weather & I trust weather-guessers even less.
I'd love to ride but my 748 is still at MotoWheels and I'm currently chained to my desk. The Warden won't come unlock me until 5:00. :(

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I got a little ride in today. I went out Salmon falls Rd to 49 into Placerville. I came back down 50 to latrobe rd out to 16 and home. It was more of a shakedown ride for me since I haven't ridden since last July (serious cobwebs). The roads are in surprisingly good shape a little water in a few corners and water flowing across the road. Some mud but not much. I was actually surprised at how little debris there was out on the road. Weather is great but I shoud have worn a sweatshirt since it was a little cool up in the hills.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts