Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Official Retired Person
7,227 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,187 Posts
well well well nearest I can figure he got pardoned or is out on early release....or escaped custody....I have another guess there are two of him NO ONE person could be that cool...

·
Still needs a life.
12,439 Posts
well well well nearest I can figure he got pardoned or is out on early release....or escaped custody....I have another guess there are two of him NO ONE person could be that cool...
Maybe Rittttchie was kidnapped by a mad scientists or aliens and was cloned. Then again, maybe he has an evil twin.

·
Premium Member
12,187 Posts
Dear Metalhead: Thanks for the memories, entertainment, and sharing the stories, and comedy, (not to get too personal ) your family sitcom atmosphere. You can,t make that shit up. It was a pleasure and somewhat an honor to get a peek of your world. Cheers and a PBR and some bacon too.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,346 Posts
I was just remembering things like hairy gun guy and anal casting. Damn, those were the good old days. :)

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
"Anal casting"? Uhhhhh.........SIRI..............

·
18,346 Posts
Dude, you should have been around back then. It was crazy. And when it really got crazy Chuck would whoop everyone’s ass back in line. LOL! I crack up thinking bout it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
18,346 Posts
Both. :)
LOL! I can’t stop. I almost shot some Malbec out my nose. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

21 - 39 of 39 Posts